Bible Reading Plans
- M'Cheyne Bible Reading Plan. This is an old classic. Four chapters per day. You will read through the New Testament and Psalms twice and the rest of the Old Testament once.
- M'Cheyne Two-year Plan. This plan gives you two chapters per day instead of four. It just expands the original M'Cheyne plan across two years.
- 52 Week Bible Plan. This plan dedicates each day of the week to a different genre in the Bible: Epistles, The Law, History, Psalms, Poetry, Prophecy, and Gospels.
- Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading Plan. This plan is unique. You read ten chapters per day, in ten different sections of the Bible. This plan will help you, over time, get a big-picture overview of the Bible.
- 5x5x5 Bible Reading Plan. This plan will take you through the New Testament in a year.
- Chronological Bible Reading Plan. This will take you through the Bible in the chronological order the events happened.
- Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan. This will take you through the Bible in a year in four readings each day. There are 25 readings each month, allowing for weekends or catch-up days.
- ESV Daily Bible Reading Plan. From Crossway. Read through the Bible in a year in four readings each day.
- Tabletalk Bible Reading Plan. From Ligonier. Read the Bible in a year with one reading from the Old Testament and one from the New Testament.